Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Updates on The Keeper: Part I

So you're probably all wondering why I haven't posted in like a week, right? Unfortunately, I don't have any good excuses except lazyness, I guess. I've been haivng so much fun playing Wizard101 that posting about it seemed boring in comparison. But let me fill you in:

The month subscription I won from the Best Dorm Contest ran out a few days ago(like Thursday), which wasn't too bad since I've been F2P(Free to Play) before. I still have access to the commons in all worlds except Grizzleheim, including Marleybone(So if anyone's up for a Warehouse run, I'd be happy to help), to Dragon's Roost aka Malistaire's Lair, and to Colossus Blvd(for Briskbreeze Tower) since I bought these areas with crowns a couple months back.


"That's no Moon! That's a Space Station!" I attended Ravenwood Radio last week. If you're wondering where Steven got the quote from, it's from Star Wars Episode IV, when Obi Wan first saw the Death Star (Yeah, I'm a Star Wars fan too, who isn't?). Episode 22 was great and the unofficial after party was decent. Piggles FTW! Check it out if you haven't already. Here's a picture I took (Comment if you see yourself in the picture):
Click image for full resolution
If you haven't already noticed, I've been sporting my stitched Grand gear which I posted about here. Recently, I've been getting a lot of "Where'd you get that hat!" or "Omg! Ben! Hat! Where!" Ok maybe not the second one, but apparently wearing a Thanksgiving Headdress in the summer isn't exactly common.Lord Bentley has been training vigorously. He can now cast his Life Minotaur card, which does 50 and then 410 damage. Unfortunately when cast, the Minotaur looks like a regular Myth one. However, Lord Bentley's training didn't end there. He's now more than half way to Epic, and looking forward to his retirement.
Click image for full resolution
Wow, there's so much more to post about! I'll split this post into 2 parts, so as not to overwhelm you. Thanks for reading (And I know there's more than 17 of you, so if you'r not already, become a follower of the Spirit Keep in the sidebar >, and comment, even if its just to say hi)!
-The Spirit Keeper-

6 comments:

  1. Hi! lol, and I am in the RR Afterparty picture, to the right in the Yellow gear. And incidentally, add me to your "Blogs I follow" list if you can, since you do follow me after all :-P. Happy Farming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that, I keep forgetting to add blogs to the list that I've recently followed. It should be up now, and thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's me in the purple outfit. The unicorn that I'm riding isn't hard to spot, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi this is Karl (aka Christopher Lifecloud on wizards101 one of your friends) so i just want to say keep posting and your are awesome. Also i do want to know where you got that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting, Victoria and Christopher! I got the hat I'm wearing as a Thanksgiving drop from Nightshade last year. So if you want one, you're gonna have to wait till Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I just want a pumpkin hat for Halloween. I could make so many jokes for that...

    ReplyDelete