Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm Back...and More!

As you may or may not have noticed I've been AFK for a little less than a week. I've been busy with visiting relatives, but now their gone and I'm back. So what's new in the Spiral since I last posted, let's see:

Wizard101 Central's 2nd Birthday is on August 13th. Happy Birthday Wizard101 Central!
To commemorate their birthday, they are holding the Contest of All Contests which opened yesterday. You can find all you need to know about the contest here.
While farming in the Spiral I found 2 new pets! But instead of telling you who they are, I'm starting a new chain post called Pet of the Day! Everyday I'll feature one of my pets with its name, picture, short biography, any special abilities it might have, and where I found it. So stay tuned.
I've stitched my Grandmaster Gear. These are my before and after pictures:

Can't think of anything else. Oh yeah, I've added a list of all the blogs I follow to the side bar so feel free to check those out. There's been quite a few good posts in the past week. That abot wraps it up, stay tuned for my next post: The First Ever Pet of the Day.
-The Spirit Keeper-

No comments:

Post a Comment