Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Wizard101 Wedding

Well, welcome back! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but my computer was being stubborn.

So way back in April, I decided that I wanted to have a Wizard101 wedding. Why, you may ask? Well, I had bought a Life House a few months before and was having a blast hosting parties, mount races, and such(I'll post info/pics of my homes soon, so stay tuned!). However, I couldn't think of what to do with the gazebo. I already had a party themed room inside, with balloons, a piano, punchbowl, and a root beer bar. So finally I decided to turn my gazebo into a chapel.

Now Shelby Rose and I met during the summer of 2008. I don't remember the exact details of our first encounter, but I do remember that I had offered to join her questing in Wizard City. After a while we became very good friends. So during April of this year I decided to propose to her, and she accepted. We planned to have the wedding during our Easter break. Tragically, my duties outside the Spiral, both at my 'Muggle' school and at home, what with college applications coming due, our Wedding Day had to be postponed. Luckily, summer finally came and one sweltering summer day, we decided to have our Wedding Day right there and then. Although you couldn't all join us that day, we do have our Wedding Video to share. The songs I used are displayed in the video at the end, around 6:10. For convenience here they are, in the order they are played in the video: "The Wedding March" by Mendelsohn(editted), "Caribbean Blue" by Enya(editted), and "Closing Time" by Semisonic.
Hope you enjoy the video and Thanks again for reading!
Tune in next time for: The Spiral 2.0(Celestia and Beyond)!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome wedding, to bad I wasn't invited. Congrats to you and Shelby, have fun in the married life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sup man. your wedding was awesome. to bad i didn't come. i could have been your best man. I'm just joking. i hope you and Shelby will have a great married life.

    P.S. I'm Christopher Lifecloud on Wizard101. i am one of your friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Ben & Shelby, great Wedding. Congratulations! My big day is this Saturday the 5th. :) Best of Luck to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz! I just got married on 101 yesterday and loving it xD
    So glad...

    ReplyDelete