Friday, July 2, 2010

Late News: Best Little Dorm Entry

I know the deadline for entries to the Best Little Dorm in Wizard City Contest has passed and the judges are in the midst of choosing potential winners. But since I did spend some time decorating my dorm for the contest and I'm sure I have a pretty good chance of winning in at least one of the categories(fingers crossed), I think it deserves its own blog post.

For those of you who don't know, the contest is looking for those wizards and witches, who can best decorate their dorm rooms in a Celestia theme.

At first I was going to decorate my dorm in a half submarine/underwater theme. However, when I was done, there was just a lot of stuff everywhere and I can honestly say it wasn't pleasing to look at. I don't know what it is about messy rooms but I hate seeing dorms, and homes where stuff is just all over the place. For me order and simplicity are a priority. And so I gutted the dorm and started from scratch. After a few hours of moving furniture around, and exploiting my skill for defying Newton's Law of Gravity I came up with this:


Tell me what you think in a comment either below or on Youtube, either will do.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment