Monday, July 12, 2010

Best Little Dorm Contest Winners!

This Saturday, Paige MoonShade officially announced the winners for the Best Little Dorm in Wizard City Contest.
The "Grand Goldfish" winner was AshleyS, having won a Storm School house, a 1 month paid subscription, 2500 crowns, a Starlight Pony (Permanent) and an Umbra Sword! Congratulations!

There were also a bunch of other winners in different categories. You can find out who they are and see their winning rooms by clicking here.
I was among the lucky few who won (1 of 4) in the "Judge's Jellyfish" category; Thanks to the anonymous Judge #4. I won a Shardtail Dragon pet, a 1 month subscription and 2500 crowns. , my Shardtail Dragon is enjoying the company of my other dragon pets at my Life House, I'm enjoying the 1 month subscription finishing up my GH and Crafting quests, and my little brother is enjoying the 2500 crowns (I owed him). If you haven't seen my dorm already, you can view it by reading my post here.
Thanks Paige, the judges(especially Judge #4), and KingsIsle for holding the contest! It was so much fun decorating my dorm. Can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment